If you saw our last blog, you’ll know that we’re halfway through our 14 recommended medical spa services for Valentine’s Day. The big day is right around the corner. Some of us spend Valentine’s Day celebrating with a loved one, while others spend it celebrating the single life. Personally, we think everyone should spend Valentine’s Day celebrating themselves by treating themselves to a special medical spa treatment, but we might be just a tad biased.
Whatever your plans are for Valentine’s Day, be sure they include a visit to Body Sensation Spa, your trusted Miramar med spa. Book an appointment, or keep reading to learn about more awesome ways to treat yourself in February!
More Miramar Med Spa Services For Valentine’s Day
- HydraFacial: HydraFacial is a complete facial treatment that includes exfoliation, peels, rejuvenation, and skin protection. This treatment is perfect for both men and women who are looking to improve the overall quality and appearance of their skin.
- Spider Vein Removal: So called because they resemble spider webs, spider veins are small, twisted blood vessels that can be visible through the skin. They most often appear in the legs and face, and are most visible on those with light skin. These veins can be easily removed with laser spider vein removal. While they are not dangerous, spider veins are a source of insecurity for some people. This makes laser spider vein removal a particularly good way to treat yourself for Valentine’s Day!
- Non-Invasive Facelift: Our face and neck contouring services act as a non-invasive facelift that tightens the skin and removes wrinkles. Using HIFU facelift technology and photodynamic therapy (PDT) light treatment, you can leave the salon with refreshed, rejuvenated, and lifted skin.
- Microneedling: This wonderful medspa treatment is one of the hottest skincare treatments right now because it’s giving people real results. Microneedling involves rolling a bunch of teeny-tiny needles over your skin, creating minuscule puncture wounds. But don’t worry, the procedure is painless and the process activates the wound-healing nature of our skin, helping to turn over cells and encourage the production of collagen. It has been shown to lessen crows feet, treat scarring and hyperpigmentation, and rejuvenate the skin.
- Cellulite Reduction: Our Miramar cellulite reduction therapy is non-invasive and uses a variety of treatments to smooth skin and lessen the appearance of cellulite. For this procedure, we can use either the Vela Slim cellulite contour treatment or use microinjections to target the fatty layer of skin and smooth out cellulite. Both treatments are proven and effective, and the perfect way to boost your confidence for Valentine’s Day.
- Facial Infusion: This skin rejuvenating treatment can be tailored to get rid of skin redness and discoloration, help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, minimize acne scars, and more. We have many facial infusion options designed to target your specific skin troubles.
- Laser Tattoo Removal: Is that old tattoo on your arm that says “Debra” ruining your current relationship with Lindsey? Whether you’re getting your ex’s name removed for your or for your current partner, Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to get rid of an unwanted tattoo.